OFM Seeker-450 V2 Special Edition Quadcopter RTF

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anybody know this?

OFM Seeker-450 V2 Special Edition Quadcopter RTF

I would like to buy and wanna hear from someone who knows better.

Thanks.

Looks like a DJI F450, landing gear, with a Futaba. Don't know whats special about it. Maybe the Outrunner motors and nice props.

Ton4 said:
Looks like a DJI F450, landing gear, with a Futaba. Don't know whats special about it. Maybe the Outrunner motors and nice props.

I think he's using the TBS Discovery Pro frame, DJI arms and landing gear. The motors on there are nice but not terribly expensive...a lot of that price is just for having it pre-built and tested.

OI Photography said:
Ton4 said:

I think he's using the TBS Discovery Pro frame, DJI arms and landing gear. The motors on there are nice but not terribly expensive...a lot of that price is just for having it pre-built and tested.

Dji arms, of course.

I like it cause can reach high speeds...and I could chase powerboats in open seas...

But it's just a TBS Disco with red and white arms instead of the normal black. What am I missing?

I agree with rilot..that a TBS clone. it's quick enough, but no quicker than a lot of multi's, I'm afraid. You're paying a pretty significant price for having it built for you instead of DIY, which is your call of course, but it is expensive. What about after sale support? What happens if you lose a critical system chasing after speed boats? that's a lot of $$$ at risk.

It may be a great machine; I don't know. I don't know anyone who owns one, or who's ever owned one. A TBS? Different story...great support after sale, lots on the market, quality build, quality components. It uses DJI arms too, as do many other companies...they're inexpensive, easy to mount, readily available and great quality for the price...what does the OFM use for other important components?

WReimer said:
I agree with rilot..that a TBS clone. it's quick enough, but no quicker than a lot of multi's, I'm afraid. You're paying a pretty significant price for having it built for you instead of DIY, which is your call of course, but it is expensive. What about after sale support? What happens if you lose a critical system chasing after speed boats? that's a lot of $$$ at risk.

It may be a great machine; I don't know. I don't know anyone who owns one, or who's ever owned one. A TBS? Different story...great support after sale, lots on the market, quality build, quality components. It uses DJI arms too, as do many other companies...they're inexpensive, easy to mount, readily available and great quality for the price...what does the OFM use for other important components?

Infact...at first sight I was thinking it was a modified F450 deformed by the picture... :lol: then I saw a picture from the top and I've seen the frame was something custom, but could not recognize was a TBS clone...

I'm looking for a good european dealer who can sell the TBS to me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie