Official Phantom 4 flight time

I get about 20.5 minutes. I usually have it landed and shutdown at about 30%. If I pushed it, I could get 25+ easy. This is based on the average time of all my flight logs on healthydrones.

I got 23min the other day taking it down to 9% battery, just to test what happens at 10% with auto land. I usually land around 20%. The 23min flight was NOT a hover test either, I had about 600' elevation gain going up a hill, looking on the other side, as well as some flat flying around the area. I was surprised to get 23min. I think the batteries work better after about 15 charges because when my P4 was new I remember being disappointed with 18min flight with 25% left. I did noticed during my 9% test that the battery seems to burn off faster between 25% and 9% versus the middle of the battery, however that could have been my imagination.

After I got enough practice under my belt, I started making longer flights. Looks like I'm averaging right at 20-21 mins for those. I usually land with just under 20% battery left.

Thought 28 minute flight time. 18 to 22 is way off. DJI? DJI? DJI?

I get about 20 as well and honestly, I'm happy with that. It's 5 minutes extra over my P3P. I try to land before the battery reaches 25%. Definitely not good to drain it too low under a load.

18 - 20 minutes here. But that's only taking the battery down to 30%. Normally my flights are in the 15 - 18 minute range, landing with 30 - 40% battery left.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub