Official P3 Range Leaderboard

DSCN1372_LI.jpg
well did it bested my best today good day to fly 15,128 meters.should have pushed it just one more min but played it safe.next time,this is with itelite maxx unboosted,my boosters have stopped working.

Last edited:
View attachment 82662well did it bested my best today good day to fly 15,128 meters.should have pushed it just one more min but played it safe.next time,this is with itelite maxx unboosted,my boosters have stopped working.
Wow, great flight man. That's 49k at 72%, dang those are good numbers!!

Reactions: Silverwingflinx
Awesome Sliver! could you tell the difference without the boosters? what batteries?
hi chazz using 2x5200 MSHV and using battery clip mod as for no boosters well had some issues i think the way i have the batts mounted underneath was blocking my signal had DC first flite almost lost it.and yes always fly in same spot but was experiencing hd break up and DC but at this point not easy to say bcoz of some variable issues.but when boosted i always had full bars both ways.think i might order some 4watt or 6watt amps.the cheap ones on ebay.

Last edited:
Reactions: chazz
Boom... Pablo loves this ****... Ok I topped my Flight distance World Record for a Dji Phantom 3 with camera. 13.77 miles one-way & 27.54 total landed with 1% battery NE 5 to 7mph headwind by the shores of Lake Okeechobee Florida.
ce88a020572251224e423f7be934717d.jpg
c33b2a77d9b7088289a21f2f083381bf.jpg
dc7a1cce6bf9293a8ad597f734cb6ef9.jpg

BOOM! I like how Pablo only posts on here to brag, never shares his real setup to help a few flyers still interested in P3 long distance
Tilted horizon screenshot, that means no gimbal cam flight! I just can't root for someone that talks of himself in the 3rd person! Buuutt... I'm glad yer a/c made it back home.

BOOM! I like how Pablo only posts on here to brag, never shares his real setup to help a few flyers still interested in P3 long distance
Tilted horizon screenshot, that means no gimbal cam flight! I just can't root for someone that talks of himself in the 3rd person! Buuutt... I'm glad yer a/c made it back home.

Yes, this is not a stock camera. Just because I post my accomplishments it doesn't mean I'm bragging. And if you knew me well enough I post all my flight Like I'm talking in the third person it's a joke and obviously went over your head.

Yes, this is not a stock camera. Just because I post my accomplishments it doesn't mean I'm bragging. And if you knew me well enough I post all my flight Like I'm talking in the third person it's a joke and obviously went over your head.

No it didn't go over my head, my point remains the same, you only post about your "accomplishments" here and elsewhere. That's your business, that's your right. No big deal, just post up your address we'll get that trophy in the mail[emoji41]

No it didn't go over my head, my point remains the same, you only post about your "accomplishments" here and elsewhere. That's your business, that's your right. No big deal, just post up your address we'll get that trophy in the mail[emoji41]

Thanks DB knowing I am far far ahead of you is trophy enough for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4