Official P3 Range Leaderboard

A few of us are gonna throw around some ideas for a p3 leaderboard trophy to pass around, if any of you got some ideas or have expertise in that area please share. This thread isn't to busy, we could prob pass the ideas around here

Reactions: Digdat0
A few of us are gonna throw around some ideas for a p3 leaderboard trophy to pass around, if any of you got some ideas or have expertise in that area please share. This thread isn't to busy, we could prob pass the ideas around here
Just let me know where to send some funds . I do like the idea.

There's going to be at least these issues that need to be addressed. #1 The cost in buying the trophy. #2 The postage in shipping form one to another. #3 Is this USA only?, shipping cost. #4 Acceptable documentation of range. #5 You know it might happen, someone fails to send trophy to the next leader.

There's going to be at least these issues that need to be addressed. #1 The cost in buying the trophy. #2 The postage in shipping form one to another. #3 Is this USA only?, shipping cost. #4 Acceptable documentation of range. #5 You know it might happen, someone fails to send trophy to the next leader.
Now if it's a virtual trophy, we only have #4 to worry about.

It's all in the name of fun, if anything it's just kind of an incentive to get this competition rolling again, there used to be a lot of participants until it got to be so extreme that the top tier has each lost two or three birds trying to top each other. The cost involved are mostly materials, there's enough talent here to build the trophy. The issue of someone not sending to the next participant is a possibility in which case your chalk it up to a sore sport, which most of us are not. And it would also be a very public baby fit[emoji41].
As far as shipping goes, it would have to be open to worldwide, we'll try to come up with an idea that's reasonably shippable. With maybe some possible terms like if their topped the current record holder has one week to try and keep the trophy before shipping it out. Something reasonable like that. And, if nobody's interested in the idea, no big deal! It's just ideas and something to get this thread that we all loved to be a part of popular again

I think it's a great idea DB i'll be happy to contribute because I'm coming for my number one position. I didn't like it much I didn't get to hold my spot for very long. P3 range leaderboard you've been warned...

Last edited:
I think it's a great idea DB i'll be happy to contribute because I'm coming for my number one position. I didn't like it much I didn't get that hold my spot for very long. P3 range leaderboard you've been warned...

Threats,regrets,&possibly a little discontent is not exactly what I meant by getting this thread alive, but I do appreciate the support for the idea, and your competitive nature is always fun and welcome. I'd send the trophy to you if I had it[emoji41]

I'm teasing you of course,Pablo! If anybody's willing to put the experience and sacrifice into getting on top, I know you will be there!

Reactions: Pablo Chacon
I think it's a great idea DB i'll be happy to contribute because I'm coming for my number one position. I didn't like it much I didn't get to hold my spot for very long. P3 range leaderboard you've been warned...

upload_2017-3-25_16-38-35.png

lol

i'll think of some ideas for a tropy, ive got lots of spare parts if we wanted to build one.

Reactions: Pablo Chacon
Did 50 with the P3S! So cool. Didn't make it back, not because of bat%, I had plenty of that. Had motor errors from packin too much weight! It landed itself. Just couldn't carry the ms 10.0 any longer! I ask a lot from my birds!
34c81e14bb84278d906e4de99f28f5a5.jpg
6687c04d501cb3539c0e8546512878e7.jpg
b1eabe1a3183ff6420b31088e36e897d.jpg

Did 40 before that, it didn't seem to mind! Made it back w/ 40% bat
6c5fdb077c1028edd112f4d0d357b327.jpg

I'm excited about taking the p3standard 50 though!
94af10e7130947a9d1cae9d0a877ec12.jpg

I have a old *** phantom 2. I could sand blast it and paint it gold. That could be the trophy if someone can make a stand and a little tag that says current holder for longest distance

Hold onto your hats boys and girls. Pablo has done it again. New flight distance World Record for a Dji Phantom 3 with camera. 13.36 miles one way & 26.72 total landed with 11% battery NNE 3 to 5mph head wind by The shores of Lake Okeechobee, Florida...
6ce27bd275f7888650a8876647cbfbbe.jpg
72d89f250a673e711089513227101fde.jpg
74da96dc5b9c5bb81feb859b1da29159.jpg

ddddddang! what's your setup?

Hold onto your hats boys and girls. Pablo has done it again. New flight distance World Record for a Dji Phantom 3 with camera. 13.36 miles one way & 26.72 total landed with 11% battery NNE 3 to 5mph head wind by The shores of Lake Okeechobee, Florida...
6ce27bd275f7888650a8876647cbfbbe.jpg
72d89f250a673e711089513227101fde.jpg
74da96dc5b9c5bb81feb859b1da29159.jpg
Great run, is that a P3x A,P,S ? I once lived in PSL,Fl. so I know right where your at. See how you hugged the shore in case of an unplanned landing. Good work on the battery % too at that distance.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl