Official P3 Range Leaderboard

T-shirt weather for the last week, including yesterday, tomorrow a possible blizzard. Take advantage of those flying moments while you got them[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I think I have everyone's updated. Sorry for the long wait! :)

Are amplifiers recommended on the P3A? Do you get better results with them? Has anyone done a comparison with and without them just using a panel antenna vs panel and amp?
Also, with lightbridge, why are two amplifiers used? Isn't one antenna send and the other receive? Unlike traditional 2.4ghz or 5.8ghz setups. I thought that was how lightbridge worked. It sends and receives packets at a very high rate?

63160'
P3A with cam
10.0 ms bat mod
Terminator panel
one booster

This was as close of call to make it back as they come!
It came in so fast that I left the throttle rubberbanded too long, so I stopped it too quick and it flipped upside down landing on its top at my feet. The 10.0 battery is to back heavy to make any sudden movements especially braking. Now that a/c is toast. No physical damage, but red leds all around. But I asked a lot out of it[emoji41]
a8dbaf689facf7b2cda3e811df816bdf.jpg
f738e84ed9a2c65340b8230912bda8d0.jpg
71001fa50674c2258c0ba7a663dd8000.jpg

Had an Go app crash shortly after the turn around but quickly recovered. Two DJI flight logs as a result
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

63160'
P3A with cam
10.0 ms bat mod
Terminator panel
one booster

It came in so fast that I left the throttle rubberbanded too long, so I stopped it too quick and it flipped upside down landing on its top at my feet. The 10.0 battery is to back heavy to make any sudden movements especially braking. Now that a/c is toast. No physical damage, but red leds all around. But I asked a lot out of it[emoji41]

Had an Go app crash shortly after the turn around but quickly recovered. Two DJI flight logs as a result
Landing with 1% it doesn't get any closer than that!!!

63160'
P3A with cam
10.0 ms bat mod
Terminator panel
one booster

DB only You would end a GREAT flight with a Flip. Always hot dogging it.

Reactions: Digdat0
63,160 with full cam / gimbal, now your just showing off haha! Nice flight, that will get the blood pressure going i bet, coming in hot at 1%!! New record man, nice!!!

Reactions: Silverwingflinx
Totally amazing... I wonder if the list could benefits from more hardware specs and details for us green horns ... I know it would be a pain to keep track of and hard to share the magic... :) .... just kidding, I'll read all 76 pages to find out ...

city flying it's a totally different history. I just want to get to the lake from home about 2 miles... dbs didn't help, little Alfa panels helped a little... booster need to be installed hopefully I can make it to the lake. I'm afraid I may want to cross the lake them .... as of now I'm like 200m from it ... please don't laft !

Totally amazing... I wonder if the list could benefits from more hardware specs and details for us green horns ... I know it would be a pain to keep track of and hard to share the magic... :) .... just kidding, I'll read all 76 pages to find out ...

city flying it's a totally different history. I just want to get to the lake from home about 2 miles... dbs didn't help, little Alfa panels helped a little... booster need to be installed hopefully I can make it to the lake. I'm afraid I may want to cross the lake them .... as of now I'm like 200m from it ... please don't laft !
You have to learn to walk before you can run. I use to think 16000 ft was the maximum now I'm looking at 25000 ft. Just put a Battery mod on So who knows. I got 23000 ft with one battery. Contact Procharged97 he can help or get you the right parts.
A lot of us have learned from DB. ;)

Reactions: Procharged97
831490bafc28792e82839512d1074813.jpg

A very generous member of this forum and someone who has contributed in many of your favorite threads sent this gift to me! It made my whole week!
While I can't give this one up because its personal to me, I was thinking maybe we could make a special P3 leader board specific trophy to pass around to the current leader as a cool incentive to keep this thread growing this summer.
Even though the numbers are very high and seem out of reach to some of you, my last series of flights are proof that we have NOT reached the top yet, we just need to keep flyin,keep trying new ideas and think forward. It's going to be this summer where this board has a 65000' camera flight, only question is which one of us will it be?

A very generous member of this forum and someone who has contributed in many of your favorite threads sent this gift to me! It made my whole week!
While I can't give this one up because its personal to me, I was thinking maybe we could make a special P3 leader board specific trophy to pass around to the current leader as a cool incentive to keep this thread growing this summer.
Even though the numbers are very high and seem out of reach to some of you, my last series of flights are proof that we have NOT reached the top yet, we just need to keep flyin,keep trying new ideas and think forward. It's going to be this summer where this board has a 65000' camera flight, only question is which one of us will it be?
Wow, that is so cool. Really nice trophy.

Db do you have space on the mantel for another trophy.
Very Nice.

For those of you distance flyers that was not aware of a new mod/concept some of us are trying, check it out over here and maybe add your experiences.

Birdside Antenna Mod

Congrats DB and man I'm getting left in the dust! Missing out on all this fun. I haven't had much time to fly for fun (not distance), let alone tinker! My late night hours have been consumed with housework. 12mi will be accomplished by the summer!

Reactions: Digdat0

thats a pretty frickin awesome trophy man .. love the idea of creating a generic one we could pass around to newly crowned leaders, i'd even put some $ in to help make it happen if needed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr