Official P3 Range Leaderboard

32,808 - Stock P3Pro

Attachments

• IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    270 KB · Views: 496
Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Jake,

I sure don't want to be the Debbie Downer here but based on what we have been talking about in previous posts, "6. Charles Winiarski - 32,808 ft - Stock", doesn't qualify, does he?

Jerry

(Sorry Charles!:))
Ahhhh, you're right. The photo didn't show up on my work computer.

Sorry Charles, we're looking for farthest distance away from home.

Reactions: Lee SK
Can you pls share your flight on healthydrones ?
Yep trying to dig it up right now I was flying with android device and a 12 miles it said the DJ I go app is not responding and my screen just froze, so I reached in my bag grab my iPhone and cord , all while hovering, got back up and running with the iPhone and continued on forward from there. I can't seem to get the first half of the flight off my android I don't know if it's because the app crashed, but I'll give you the second half until I get it

Reactions: Sputnik28
Yep trying to dig it up right now I was flying with android device and a 12 miles it said the DJ I go app is not responding and my screen just froze, so I reached in my bag grab my iPhone and cord , all while hovering, got back up and running with the iPhone and continued on forward from there. I can't seem to get the first half of the flight off my android I don't know if it's because the app crashed, but I'll give you the second half until I get it
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Great db! Any reason why you still use 2.5.1 as app?

Great db! Any reason why you still use 2.5.1 as app?
Please share with me a good reason not to or good reason that updating is better, I've decided lately if it's going good don't update because it could reduce range. Of course that app crash at 10 to 12 miles yesterday wasn't nice and very UNtypical of that device,so maybe it's an issue of needing update

Last edited:
OMG am I reading that right? Is that 101,657 Feet? Whats the story? Was it planned? Did someone follow it in a car? Thats like 30KM
I took off from home point and flew a good flight path one that I knew that I would be good for at least 10 miles unboosted, but this was a boosted run. Once I got down to 15% battery past 100,000', I started to lose video feed a little bit so I just backed up about 200 feet until I hit the 10% autoland so I could let it land safely under my control

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20