Official launch, limited offer. Price, Tax or Free Shipping?

Reaction score
Their Web site says "Official launch, limited offer." What is the limited offer?

Will the price be going up? Will they start charging for shipping? Will they start charging Sales Tax?

upload_2016-3-1_18-55-34.png

Will they start charging for shipping? Will they start charging Sales Tax?
I've never paid tax or shipping when ordering from DJI.

Just read in another thread about Apple having a 30-day exclusive at $1399 until April 15th?!?! I never would have considered going to the Apple Store to buy a Phantom, have they always sold it there?

So it sounds like the "limited offer" is the price, which will go up to $1699 on April 15th?

Not sure how small dealers can do business with DJI if their margins are less than 10% as someone has told me...

Apple has been selling Phantoms for a while now. You will pay tax if you choose to buy from Apple.

Still a bit to much for my pocket book, but eventually I hope to own it. Just bought my P3A so I will ignore it for now and enjoy what I have.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I thought the price was a nice surprise as for some reason I was expecting a $1699 initial offering.

I thought the price was a nice surprise as for some reason I was expecting a $1699 initial offering.
Me too. I wrote the P4 off based on the $1699. Now I have to take my P3P back to Best Buy when the P4 comes in. Hopefully it comes in within my 45 day return window.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm also trying to decipher this...

So you guys reckon the price will go up?? Hopefully I can nab one just in time on 1 April.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik