OEM Replacement Antenna

How did you mount those amps to the side of that bracket, it's only a small area?

I used super strong Velcro. It's rated to hold up to 16lbs. Stuff works great. I used it on the amps as well as the battery for power supply.

I used super strong Velcro. It's rated to hold up to 16lbs. Stuff works great. I used it on the amps as well as the battery for power supply.
Thanks for the reply. Going to be doing this next, getting amps. I like the location you use, this way I can use the 4" blue cables I have now going to the DBS and route them to the amps on the sides. Then I only need to run two new cables from the RC to the bottom of the amps.
IMAG0241.jpg

Last edited:
My antenna recently broke off of my standard controller, so I am in the market for a new one. I am having trouble finding a factory replacement antenna (I really just need the plastic piece).

Should I be looking for just the plastic piece or is there an upgraded antenna assembly that I should shoot for since I have to buy a new one anyway?

Hello
Have you found a solution yet ?
I also broke my P3 standard remote antenna same spot as yours ,the small plastic pivot retain pins .The actual antenna wire inside is good.
Managed to fix by using some plastic pieces I had in my tool box.I was tempted to use paper clip but due to possible interference decided against .
For now it works well but ideally would be to find a direct replacement as I am not quite ready for upgrades or mods just yet.
Best of luck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl