OEM Phantom 3 Battery New - $121.00 Free Shipping

Batteries can currently be purchased here on Amazon for $121 w/free shipping too.

My only problem with Amazon is that sometimes they will delay shipping for up to 5 days to give their Prime members an advantage.
If you have a Amazon Prime membership that's great.

If not it REALLY sucks eggs.

My only problem with Amazon is that sometimes they will delay shipping for up to 5 days to give their Prime members an advantage.
I've never heard of that. It's true that Prime items ship fast though. Even when I didn't have Prime, I used to receive packages within 3 business days. Perhaps they changed their ways recently?

I've had that happen to me several times. The package sat....and sat.....and sat......for 4 or 5 days until they even shipped it.
If you Google Amazon delayed shipping you'll see it's VERY common.

Now for unknown reasons, occasionally I order from Amazon and it's gets here like it was sent Prime. I have no clue why.
There seems to be no rhyme or reason.

Now for unknown reasons, occasionally I order from Amazon and it's gets here like it was sent Prime. I have no clue why.
Supply and demand I would assume. There's only so much product in the closest locations and so many employees to pick them. And, they are probably filling orders for Prime members before non-Prime members. They kind of have to though since they have a very strict deadline for delivery of those packages.

As for B&H, I buy from them sometimes too. They always ship pretty quickly since I'm in PA. I don't know what the difference is if you're somewhere further -- like CA.

If you have a Amazon Prime membership that's great.

If not it REALLY sucks eggs.

Yeah I'm an Amazon fan and Prime member, but they are really putting the squeeze on non-members. I helped a friend order some computer parts from Amazon recently, they were all Prime items but he didn't have Prime. So he ordered with free supersaver or whatever shipping, it took 7 days for some of the items to ship.

And I'm used to Prime items arriving the next or 2nd day.

Jick....
Longest I waited I thin was 5 days for it to ship. First time it happened I was like...what the heck?!?
It seems they shot themselves in the foot since now, I (and I assume many others) buy off ebay if there's a choice because ebay shippers usually won't delay your item'

185EZ...
So are you saying that even Prime Members must meet a $49.00 minimum purchase to get their "Free" two day shipping?

If so, I wasn't aware of that.

So are you saying that even Prime Members must meet a $49.00 minimum purchase to get their "Free" two day shipping?

No, I'm saying my friend ordered without Prime and it took 7 days for some of the items to ship.

What's the chance these battery prices drop even further now that the P4 is on the market?
Wish we had the inside scoop, I need another battery but I'd be pissed if they drop to like 75$

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm scared I won't receive dji oem batteries, maybe I shouldn't be but others have reported receiving knock offs.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm scared I won't receive dji oem batteries
There's no need to be scared if you buy them from Amazon. You can box them back up and return them on their dime if it does not arrive as expected.

Reactions: Suntana

As a Prime member I can confirm that there is no minimum for the free 2-day shipping.

Having said that, I just went to BestBuy and had them price match the Amazon price so I could have my new battery today :)

As a Prime member I can confirm that there is no minimum for the free 2-day shipping.

Having said that, I just went to BestBuy and had them price match the Amazon price so I could have my new battery today :)

You did WHAT ?!?! :)
Well, you actually paid $130....taxes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20