Odd Screen, Any thoughts?

Fly Dawg

"Electricity is really just organized lightning"
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Just trying a different small tablet to run Go and Litchi ( Not at the same time obviously). For whatever reason,
AC connects just fine with both apps, but it seems Go has an issue. I can't seem to get the map view to change from map to satellite view although it is selected, and some of the screen text is in Chinese, with my altitude shown as over 11000ft??? What the heck is up with that! Any idea's? Or am I just overlooking something? No issues with Litchi at all. And before you ask, yes I rebooted, and reloaded. Same results. (Android) App 2.8.3 RC 1.6.0 AC 1.8.80
Screenshot_2016-07-26-16-41-57.png
Screenshot_2016-07-26-16-40-33.png
Screenshot_2016-07-26-16-41-42.png

Start the app while connected to the internet before connecting with the Phantom to allow the app to load the map data. Move the map around to cache the areas you want to fly. Once the map is cached you can connect to the Phantom.

Start the app while connected to the internet before connecting with the Phantom to allow the app to load the map data. Move the map around to cache the areas you want to fly. Once the map is cached you can connect to the Phantom.
If you noticed, I was already connected. Apparently, Litchi loaded the maps much more quickly than Go and cached them immediately. I was connected to internet at the time for both installations and connection to the AC. I waited for over 10 min for Go to retrieve map data and nothing. I appreciate the suggestion though. I hate caching maps, so I may return this for another with GPS.

If you noticed, I was already connected.

Your screen shots show you connected to the Phantom. Unless your tablet has a cellular connection you need to disconnect from the Phantom and connect to WiFi to download and cache the maps. I do this when I'll be flying somewhere new. I'll start the DJI Go app and cache the maps for the area I'll be flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj