Odd rear are light sequence

Reaction score
I have had and flown my Vision for many many months and have never seen the sequence:

Yellow-green-red-red-red-yellow-green-red-red-red over and over.
I have re-caiabrated the IMU also flipping S-1 to start the compass dance, it stays yellow until a complete rotation, then turns green normally but when pointing my Phantom nose the the ground, it stays green. Never goes to yellow for the second part.

Any assistance would be welcome

Thanks

fizzviic said:
I have had and flown my Vision for many many months and have never seen the sequence:

Yellow-green-red-red-red-yellow-green-red-red-red over and over.
I have re-caiabrated the IMU also flipping S-1 to start the compass dance, it stays yellow until a complete rotation, then turns green normally but when pointing my Phantom nose the the ground, it stays green. Never goes to yellow for the second part.

Any assistance would be welcome

Thanks

Check to see if your S2 switch is in either course lock or home lock mode. Assuming you are in NazaM mode, according to the attached chart you are in IOC mode with less than 5 satellites.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    635.6 KB · Views: 388
BManCan said:
Check to see if your S2 switch is in either course lock or home lock mode. Assuming you are in NazaM mode, according to the attached chart you are in IOC mode with less than 5 satellites.

Both S1 and S2 were in the full up position, and why this is puzzling

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj