odd behavior of the camera

Reaction score
I seem to be having some strange problems with my P3A. Two problems specifically, but I suppose I should stick to one problem per post. So, here goes. Getting my P3 ready, I opted for a dry run (no props) to make sure that nothing had happened in the winter lay-off. I noticed some odd actions from the camera. The camera view wandering about in a random fashion, seemingly unconnected with the attitude of the P3. The dry run indicated that I needed a firmware update, so postponed the dry run to attend to that. So now the unit is up to date, aircraft and controller. So, today, I had another go. Again the odd results from the camera. This time I paid more attention to what was going on. The upshot of this, is that there is an odd delay between what the camera sees, and it's appearance on the monitor screen (A Galaxy Tab4). The camera acted according to the controller, in that it would tilt up and down to command, but the monitors view did not. More checks, and I came to the conclusion that the camera was faithfully capturing the view it saw, but there was a thirty seconds or more delay before the monitor displayed the new view. A completely faithful view. I could understand it if the aircraft wa sitting on the Moon, but not when aircraft and controller were both sitting on the same kitchen table

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen