Obstacle avoidance repair not available!

Reaction score
Sooooo I have a "friend".... who crashed his drone. And this "friend" sent it to be repaired by Drone Doctor. Part of the damage was the obstacle avoidance system. They have told my "friend" that DJI does not even sell a replacement part for it. I guess I, I mean my"friend", would have to send it to DJI directly. And let them bend me over. Has anybody run into this problem?;)

What makes you think theyre going to bend you and your friend over? When my p3 crashed it was totaled and they sent me a bill for only $300 to fix the camera,shell,landing gear, a motor. I dont how cheap DD is but that didnt seem unreasonable to me for a complete rebuild

Jeez yours was cheap. The camera alone is 400. Did they charge you for diagnosis? Well, manufacturers are never cheaper than independents when it comes to repairs. If they don't even make that part available to other companies, they can charge what they want.

When I got the bill from them, I had to argue with him that it was under warranty, because of the 1.5 battery failure issue that was so calm and at the time. So through a few arguments I won the claim and they fixed it for free, but I thought the price was very reasonable

some people would cry if you hung them with a new rope.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub