Obstacle Avoidance Keeps Turning Off!!???

Reaction score
So I have the latest P4P firmware and Go application on my iPhone 7+ but for some reason, if I enable OA for use during RTH, it seems to get unselected every time I quit the app. Is this normal? It's annoying because nothing else goes back to default except that one setting... Makes me less confident with the rest of the settings I have for "safety" and how they may reset without my knowledge and I miss a great shot or worse, lose my drone.

So I have the latest P4P firmware and Go application on my iPhone 7+ but for some reason, if I enable OA for use during RTH, it seems to get unselected every time I quit the app. Is this normal? It's annoying because nothing else goes back to default except that one setting... Makes me less confident with the rest of the settings I have for "safety" and how they may reset without my knowledge and I miss a great shot or worse, lose my drone.

And this is marked as turned off when you are connected to the Phantom right? I know that when I change a setting on GO 4 for IOS and I am not connected the settings won't stick because the commands can not be received by the Phantom.

Try connecting the Phantom. Setting it up for a flight and then toggle it. Close the app and then open again with Phantom still on and check please. Let me know!

Jesse

And this is marked as turned off when you are connected to the Phantom right? I know that when I change a setting on GO 4 for IOS and I am not connected the settings won't stick because the commands can not be received by the Phantom.

Try connecting the Phantom. Setting it up for a flight and then toggle it. Close the app and then open again with Phantom still on and check please. Let me know!

Jesse
If anyone is still having this issue, check your cable connecting the remote to your device. I was having the exact same issue and after I switched cables everything worked perfectly.

Another way to find out if your cable is properly connecting to your remote is to look at the About menus. If you the info on the remote says unknown then you know for certain that its the connection between the remote and your device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan