NYC people, where you at? All 5 Boroughs General Post.

Reaction score
NYC people, where you at? Let's make this a general place for pilots from all 5 Boroughs. Post where you would be interested in flying.

I'll be up and running in the next few weeks, I live in south Brooklyn, there's a park out on the bay that supports great shots of the Verrazano and Coney Island

I live on long island but fly in a park in Queens almost daily during lunch weather permitting when im at work. Unfortunately much of nyc boroughs are no fly zones because of jfk and laguardia airports. By the time the NYC council gets done with their proposed legislation im sure confiscation will be a real concern thanks to irresponsible flyers.

here in brooklyn, new phantom user. flew yesterday at bennett field in the afternoon. quiet place, no one was there. wanted to see the place, never flew in the US before and this country is crazy with so many regulations, license for fishing!!!!! where the f.. have u seen that before????!!!!! pros and cons of freedom, and we the people giving 2 much power to the government.
so here you have to fly your rc in a special place for rc, you can't just fly it in any park even noone is around... :mad:, matter of time to get regulated and register wont be enough, will have to pay for a license for flying a paper airplane. :confused:
this sat and sunday they will have some rc shows there in the morning, will take my kids and have some fun time.;)

I'm out here in Huntington LI but I'll be willing to meet up if we can get something going.

I went this Sunday to see a show at Floyd Bennet field. Nice planes . Very quiet place. Not only for RC but also for fishing, camping, biking, hiking, family recreational area close to marine park. Great for a weekend

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I live in Queens near LGA and just got the number for the control tower so that isn't an issue. Simply a matter of notifying them. Now to look into the Kennedy tower number. Contact me if any of you guys are in the area! I'd love to meet up.

Reactions: Dragonfly2016
Whats up all? Good weather hopefully coming so we can get up there and fly. Anyone have any plans for spots they want to fly? Let us know and maybe we can all meet up and spread some ideas and spots that will be interesting.

I'll be up and running in the next few weeks, I live in south Brooklyn, there's a park out on the bay that supports great shots of the Verrazano and Coney Island

Check out the Radio Control Society of Marine Park. I just joined recently to keep my skills up. A bunch of really nice people and a great flying location.

btw also FD

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj