• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 491
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 506
Reactions: Silky43
HI all,

A few individuals pointed out that they were in need of set-up or modifications/repairs to their Phantoms.
If so, please give me a call at 646 996 7878. I am in the NYC area.

Tony
[email protected]
http://[email protected]

Hi all! I'm Will, I just found this site recently and I can already tell it's the best, the other forums have been a big help already. I fall into the newbie category I guess in terms of drones and fpv but I have a Phantom 2 on the way and am really looking forward to playing around in the city. I'm in lower manhattan and can go anywhere the trains do... anyway as soon as I'm up and flying (still trying to sort out my fpv solution) I'll definitely be hitting some of you guys up via your contact info, especially now that the weather is nice!
If anybody else nearby is literally brand new new and interested in learning together (assembly, calibrating, all that jazz) feel free to hit me up, alternately if you already know this stuff and are the sort that likes to teach an intelligent, fast learner about what mistakes to not make I'm definitely down for that too.
easiest to start with email, I'm [email protected]
look forward! cheers

Im in Williamsburg/Greenpoint Brooklyn and usually fly around Mcarren Park when there aren't so many people out. The Mcarren park track is great at night since it's an astroturf field that's wide open. Spotlights are on until 11:30pm too which is great.

Hi everyone I fly in Floyd Bennett Field anyone ever been there? nice open place to fly...

I always fly Saturday mornings up at Van cortlandt park right off the Major Deegan Highway in the Bronx. Good large field. Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up.

Hi guys anybody here from westchester county,NY I live in Yonkers,NY if anybody's close by and wants to fly together or suggest any good fields,Parks or piers around my area? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie