NYC Area Phantom Pilots?

Reaction score
I am in White Plains NY, about 30 min from the city. Is there anyone in the NYC area? Maybe a central park meet??? :)

I'm in fairfield county... not quite ready for NYC flights. Happy to meet up somewhere in the 'burbs.

Hi All,
I have some problem with my phantom, I installed a burshless gimbal and I think I burned some card or something. I wanted to know if someone in the NY Area, knew about installing or fixing.And could help me with the set up or reparing. I would pay for the repair or installation.. I'm in brooklyn but can drive to anywhere in the NYC area. hit me up if anyone has any info.

Best,

AH

Heyo!

I live in Manhattan and have been flying in central park, east river park, other open park areas. I'd love to meet up in the city to do some filming/flying with someone. Could be a good time! Shoot me an email at keeganslattery(at)gmail(dot)com.

I'm rockin a phantom v1.1.1 with a few mods, POV and such. Hit me up!

-Keegan

What's up guys?

I am trying to get into the drone game and was wondering if I could meet up with someone to learn the basics. I can't decide if I should buy the Phantom 2 or Phantom 2 Vision. I already have a GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition. But its not a matter of saving money, its about which is the best setup.

I would love to pick your brain a bit and see a drone in action. I would be willing to pay for your time as well. I live in Hoboken, NJ, work in NYC, and am from Long Island so I can meet you anywhere.

If this is something you would be willing to hear more about please email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Ryan

panthers1521 said:
I am in White Plains NY, about 30 min from the city. Is there anyone in the NYC area? Maybe a central park meet??? :)
I am right in the White Plains area also…I just got my Phantom 2(non Vision) and I am new to this whole thing..never flew anything before so flying for the first time today was a bit different I guess you can say LOL….especially since it was windy(15-20mph)

Yes definitely was a great day and great first experience…as soon as this **** weather breaks Im gonna find some more open areas to fly in and build some confidence…first experience is overwhelming not knowing range and height limits or being able to judge height…stuff like that I guess comes with experience..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers