Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

NY Senator Schumer Inserts Stick Firmly Into ****.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sidebox, Aug 4, 2014.

1. sidebox

2. jadebox

It's amazing bold of him to ask the FAA to do what it has already been tasked to do and is doing! :)

BTW, this isn't the first time Schumer has done some like this. I assume he does this to get attention. If he was smart enough to use a computer, he'd probably spend all his time trolling online forums.

In the early 2000s, Schumer stopped Congress from passing a bill to exempt rocketry hobbyists from onerous regulations. The bill would have ended a lawsuit we had filed against the BATFE. Instead we ended up spending about $100,000 on legal fees. I'm sure the government spent many times that. After about nine years in court, we won. The ATF ended up paying us back most of our legal fees. So Schumer's actions cost us and the government nine years of work and hundreds of thousands of dollars.

-- Roger

3. sidebox

I absolutely agree. I live in his neighborhood, and I get/have to see him all the time. Usually it is in front of a camera. There isn't an opportunity to be on the news that he passes up. You name a "hot button" issue, he flings himself on top of it.

4. Pmcdn

He is a complete, hypocritical ***-hat.

5. BigTulsa

As are nearly all politicians.

6. gunslinger

gunslinger Moderator
    Staff Member

Very kind of you to add the "nearly" :D

-slinger

7. johnie

I know you guys in the US from time to time think we have some unusual or amusing expressions in the UK but that’s the first time I’ve heard somebody described as an “***-hat”.

That’s my new favourite word for a few people over here. Thank you for that one.