Ny first phanton!

Reaction score
Hello guys, it's done just order a phanton 3 advanced from Amazon today, I'm not currently I'm the USA so I will have to wait until causing bring it to me in like 3weeks, I was going to travel myself but I rather spend the money in the phantom, I'm from Ecuador, so will be able to upload some cool videos. I'm super excited now, I learn how to fly on a Chaep syma x5c and syma x8c,
As soon as u have the drone I'm going to update the firmware to the latest.

I think flying a syma x8c is more or less like flying a phantom 3 in manual mode,
Well guys, any advice about my phanton 3. I'm gonna read the full manual and wait.

Is my first phanton no ny, sorry about that

watch a lot of videos and learn the different modes and functions of it. its easy to fly but still, be careful so you dont crash it. i have had my p3a for a few weeks, had a small crash the other day so im extra careful not to repeat that. you will love the phantom its really fun! [emoji16]

Yea, I was checking out everything that I can learn before my phanton arrives, my syma x8c is great to practices, flying indoors with that big and that Drone is hard to fly indoors, no sensors at all just a gyro and that's it.

Also an advantage, I'm. Gonna use the phanton in Ecuador, so of someone wants to pay for a aerial footage, it's OK, I faa rules here, just not fly out of sight or near airports. So if someone offer to pay for a footage would be great, I want At least a couple of extra baterrys and motors

yeah maybe you can sell photos to people, dont know how one would set that up but if the pics are good enough it shouldnt be impossible. :) its good that you had a quadcopter to practice on, i got a small one myself and i can barely fly it... good practice for sure. theres a simulator in the dji go app you could try when you get your phantom. cant say it felt like really flying but it was cool.

Your best bet to make money with your drone would be to get very good at taking pictures and video and editing them. Then advertise to take aerial footage for weddings. I imagine there would be lots of beautiful weddings in Ecuador!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik