Nvidia Shield

Reaction score
I have an 8 inch nvidia shield tablet and I'm trying to look for a clip/mount that can hold the tablet on the remote control! Do you know a good one?

What's wrong with the stock clip/mount?

Ah -- right. I missed that it was a standard.

This E-accexpert mount can hold up to a 7.9" tablet. But, that'll be just a tad too short it seems.

Another option would be to install the Inspire 1 tablet mount using the following mod:

P2+ TX Mod with Inspire1 tab mount | DJI Phantom Forum

That'll require opening up your remote controller -- as seen in the above thread. You will also need to find a long screw for the lanyard hood on your remote controller. The screw that comes with the Inspire 1 tablet mount is too short.

Last edited:
It does. It's not a mod for the faint-hearted. And, doing it could destroy your remote controller if you don't do it properly. I just wanted to throw it out there because it's a great tablet holder.

I guess My skills aren't that good so I won't risk to destroy it! I need to find another solution.. Thanks

You could do this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have a sticky adapter pad that works in the phone clip, I just can't find the guy in Australia that made it.:(
image.jpg

The mount looks good but it's for 7 inch. Mine is 8 inch! The sticky adapter would work but I can't find it on eBay:(

It was an Ebay item from Australia. I should have bought a bunch for you! I think they were about $15.00 plus shipping. I'll keep looking and report back.

I have an 8 inch nvidia shield tablet and I'm trying to look for a clip/mount that can hold the tablet on the remote control! Do you know a good one?

What for phantom do you have. Also have a shield and fits great in the holder.

I bought an adapter like this for my P2V+ controller and use a Tab S 10.5. The P3S and P2V+ use the same clamp. I didn't see an adapter for your tablet but this should work.

s-l1600.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.