Nvidia shield tablet K1

I think I'm going to order one beginning of next week. Does it connect now after it loses connection?

The green line problem sounds like bad connections n between bird and remote, I would try a different cable remote to tablet.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Does it connect now after it loses connection
Yes without any issues. That was just weird. Have not been able to replicate that error since.

The green line problem sounds like bad connections n between bird and remote, I would try a different cable remote to tablet.

Can't really help with that. I haven't had that problem.

Hi there, I'm hoping somebody can help , I have just purchased the nvidia shield tablet to use with my P4 but I get coloured horizontal lines going across the screen , all I've downloaded is the DJI GO app , I currently use a ipad mini2 and it's flawless, but the nvidia shield is not cutting it , I haven't attempted to fly it , so could someone point me in the right direction as to what to do , thanks

I wondered the same thing until I finally realized that those horizontal colored lines were from my P4's Obstacle Avoidance System. I tried different tablets and Smart Phones and they all showed the same thing. I normally live up in the Rockies and have just arrived at my other home in the San Francisco East Bay Area. When I'm up in the Rockies I rarely get close enough for the Obstacle Avoidance System to activate but sitting in my patio this morning setting up my new Nvidia Shield K1 everywhere I turned my P4 in a low hover I had a chance to see the Obstacle Avoidance System display operate like I never saw before. The top Yellow lines are caution, the red lines are telling you basically that your getting getting too close to an Obstacle. Keep going closer and the yellow lines are now all red and closer yet the warning alarm on your Remote Control really lets you know about the Obstacle. Now I know why I never saw it with my P3P as it doesn't have the Obstacle Avoidance System.

I use an iPad Pro an love it. Prior to that I was using my iPhone 7 plus and I don't think I will be going back unless I am in a pinch.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi there, I'm hoping somebody can help , I have just purchased the nvidia shield tablet to use with my P4 but I get coloured horizontal lines going across the screen , all I've downloaded is the DJI GO app , I currently use a ipad mini2 and it's flawless, but the nvidia shield is not cutting it , I haven't attempted to fly it , so could someone point me in the right direction as to what to do , thanks

i gave up on android and dji app, they never work well together

to big or does it fit?? i use the mini 4. it is awesome too. i put anti- reflective / matte screen over it too

Here is the set up. It cost about $5 to put the clip bungee thing together.

94002586b6cafa69d9e53d82aa7aa322.jpg

d0152620f94f23be0231f64a436342d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have the k1 and love it. The only time i got the lines on my k1 was when they pushed out a new firmware update. Now i have it under control and love it.
Ron

Sent from my SM-N910P using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have the k1 and love it. The only time i got the lines on my k1 was when they pushed out a new firmware update. Now i have it under control and love it.
Ron

Sent from my SM-N910P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah, Shield works great. Really powerful and I love the removable media option. I like my iPad Air 2 but I use them both and I can tell you the shield is far more versatile. Like I said, I went on a cruise and left the iPad in the lock box. Not to mention that you have the built in recorder... forward facing speakers... pull the card out and view video from other devices.. then you can get the stuff off the device with needing an act of congress. Plays every video you could put on it.. I like both the iPad and Shield for different reasons but don't let someone tell you the shield doesn't work just fine with Go or Litchi.. it's a fantastic device at half the cost..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl