nvidia shield tablet + controller

Reaction score
originally bought to play emulators on the big screen. but i rarely touched it since having another baby.
also wanted to do sketches since the stylus is pressure sensitive in the nvidia native app.

screen is very good. 2 little scratch if you really look for it. the back has a thin line crack. and a piece of the side is off near the stylus holder. tablet was never dropped, must had been bumped in my bag with other stuff. everything works fine even with these cosmetic issues.
package includes tablet, controller, charger and cable. no box nor manual.

all pictures are here nvidia shield tablet + controller
asking $170

ebay id= tmv22

originally bought to play emulators on the big screen. but i rarely touched it since having another baby.
also wanted to do sketches since the stylus is pressure sensitive in the nvidia native app.

screen is very good. 2 little scratch if you really look for it. the back has a thin line crack. and a piece of the side is off near the stylus holder. tablet was never dropped, must had been bumped in my bag with other stuff. everything works fine even with these cosmetic issues.
package includes tablet, controller, charger and cable. no box nor manual.

all pictures are here nvidia shield tablet + controller
asking $170

ebay id= tmv22
Is this the NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet K1? With the controller? If so, I will take it!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12