Nvidia shield K1

Reaction score
I have a Nividia Shield K1 i need some help on setting it up for my P3P.
what do i need to turn off on it and what do i need to down load on it?
DBS Debugging?
Changing camera setting to 1080 60?
what else needs to be done to it?
thx Don.

DBS Debugging?
thx Don.

should not need to do anything except download the Go app from play store and have fun.
Go through the menus and icons to see what function is where etc.

but it should just install and work once plugged into the RC

Going to order that one myself in a few weeks.

I will interested in how much video lag you have with this model.... I'm struggling with mine right now (Galaxy Tab S2) but maybe I'm expecting too much (coming from 5.8Ghz downlinks and FPV where the video was virtually instantaneous).

DBS Debugging?
thx Don.
Hello! Where did you get it, I just order one from Amazon but they are out of stock and I have to wait until they have more in Stock

I too am waiting on this one, great specs. I just hope the battery will not be an issue in this model.

Last edited:
I too am waiting on this one, get specs. I just hope the battery will not be an issue in this model.
Did you order from. Amazon too? Contact amazon customer service and let them know that you are willing to wait, they will update your shipping speed to one day shipping for free of you ask

DBS Debugging?
thx Don.
Sure you've done this already but just in case - the only thing you really need to do with all/most Android tablets is enable developer options and make sure usb debugging is off. You'll love the Shield, it eats the apps for breakfast! Cactus Jack comes from a racing background but I don't, so the tiny amount of lag is just not a problem for me. I also have a rarely used Air 2, and the lag seems the same on that.

I have Shield K1 and it works awesome. No problem at all, no app crashes, very very low lag. I used to fly with Nexus 5 which had low lag and don;t cause any problem but with shield is even better :) I strongly recommend this device

ok i flew my phantom this morning.
flew great no problems.
was video in 4 k.
this will not play back on my computer so how do i go to 1080 60 on my camera?
thx Don

ok got the camera fixed.
now how do i go about turning off the usb debugging?
thx Don

ok got the camera fixed.
now how do i go about turning off the usb debugging?
thx Don
Go into your settings, and scroll down to 'about tablet'. Click on it then click Build number either 5 or 7 times (it will count down your clicks). Once done, you've enabled developer options. The click to go back and there will be an option called developer options. Click on it and make sure that usb debugging is not enabled. That's it!

Reactions: Kevin S
this tablet has no cellular conectivity so the "follow me" mode will not work...correct?
That's right, but don't let that put you off. Follow me is a rarely used gimmick in my experience and there are other better ways of achieving the same thing.

I can not see why you need cellular for "Follow me" mode?
Shield WIFI version has got also GPS, it is not like Ipad...
You're absolutely right, sorry. I was getting mixed up with downloading maps in the field which you do need a cellular connection for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20