Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet - Excellent Condition - $160 Shipped

Reaction score
For sale: Nvidia Shield K1 Android tablet with case and original box. Tablet is in excellent condition. I am the original owner. Only used with my P3 Pro. Has had a anti-glare screen protector on it since day one. Never dropped, etc. I will factory reset the tablet before shipping.

Asking $160 shipped in the lower 48 states. Paypal only to confirmed address. Shipping will be either Fedex or USPS.

See user "wadebynum" on Ebay for my excellent feedback history as a seller. Pics:

IMG_20170423_194230.jpg

IMG_20170423_194255.jpg

IMG_20170423_194309.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Wade, is the tablet still available? How quickly can you ship? I ordered a P4 that should be here on Friday, so I'm willing to pay you extra to have the Shield shipped faster. Thanks!

Hi Wade, is the tablet still available? How quickly can you ship? I ordered a P4 that should be here on Friday, so I'm willing to pay you extra to have the Shield shipped faster. Thanks!

I can ship the tablet tomorrow (Thurs) at lunch time. If you want to pay for it I can ship overnight. Otherwise it would either be USPS Priority or Fedex Home Delivery. Thanks.

Where are you shipping from, so I can get an idea of the overnight cost? My zip is 57110.

Tablet price lowered to $160 shipped. If doesn't sell on here in next 24 hours will post it on Ebay.

For sale: Nvidia Shield K1 Android tablet with case and original box. Tablet is in excellent condition. I am the original owner. Only used with my P3 Pro. Has had a anti-glare screen protector on it since day one. Never dropped, etc. I will factory reset the tablet before shipping.

Asking $160 shipped in the lower 48 states. Paypal only to confirmed address. Shipping will be either Fedex or USPS.

See user "wadebynum" on Ebay for my excellent feedback history as a seller. Pics:

View attachment 80994

View attachment 80995

View attachment 80996
do you still have this, I will take it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic