Nvidia Shield K1 Setup

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Advanced and an Nvidia Shield K1 on order. I would like to eliminate any load on the K1 except for what the P3A requires. Does anyone have any tips for what to delete, what to turn off, what to disable, etc. etc.?

Thanks for any advice.

Regards, Jim

The Shield is a beast. Just shut down any apps you're not using and you should be good to go.

I got mine and just run it like it is only use for the bird works great

I have a Phantom 3 Advanced and an Nvidia Shield K1 on order. I would like to eliminate any load on the K1 except for what the P3A requires. Does anyone have any tips for what to delete, what to turn off, what to disable, etc. etc.?

Thanks for any advice.

Regards, Jim
Does it have GPS on it. The k1

Is there a particular model of the Shield that is best for the P3A running some of the apps such as Litchi tracking?

Is there a particular model of the Shield that is best for the P3A running some of the apps such as Litchi tracking?
You want the latest version -- the Nvidia Shield K1. There was a previous version that had an issue which could potentially cause the battery to catch on fire.

So the 2.2 Ghz CPU and the 2 GB of RAM will handle anything that Litchi throws at it? Does it have internal compass and GPS? Sorry for all the questions but I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy TAB4 and it does not play well with the more demanding Litchi modes such as tracking.

So the 2.2 Ghz CPU and the 2 GB of RAM will handle anything that Litchi throws at it? Does it have internal compass and GPS?
Yes and Yes. It's a powerful tablet. I'd be surprised if you could find something it's not able to handle.

Would you recommend updating the OS from lollipop to marshmallow? I ordered the Shield today.

I theft mine on lollipop heard some storys about upgrade works great so left it way it came

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl