Nvidia Shield K1 Gaming Tablet or IPad Mini 3 Tablet

Reaction score
Just wondering what Tablet would be better to control a Phantom 3 Standard.A Nvidia Shield K1 Gaming Tablet or IPad Mini 3 Tablet.I use a IPad mini 3 now and a friend of mine has a new still in the box Nvidia Shield K1 Gaming Tablet for sale.Would I notice a difference with the NVidia shield over the IPad Mini 3 if I buy it.Any info appreciated to help me decide...My friend wants 250 Can for it,which is 199.25 US.Is this a good price...

If you are a android type of guy the K1 is THE tablet to have even if the brightness is not as high as IOS. If you do not wish to go android I will buy the K1 from your friend at that price and pay the shipping, I also live in Ontario. From what I see in this forum IOS seems to be a more stable platform for dji GO. I am really serious about buying the tablet from your friend, please let me know if you decide not to purchase it.

I have an NVIDIA and and ASUS Zen Tab. I love them both. The asking price for the NVIDIA is fair. They have plenty of fire power and very stable with both GO and Litchi. The only difference may be screen brightness outdoors. I would take both outside and see which one looks better.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor