Nvidia shield k1 back to stock on Amazon

Reaction score
Hello guys, I order an nvidia shield k1 firm. Amazon a few days ago and finally is back on stock, it was like 1 weeks out of stock, so if anyone was thinking about getting one for the Phantom, is a great deal 199 and you get a promotional code for 15usd in office 365

Last edited:
There's still a great deal at Groupon for a Nexus 7 2013 for $110 which includes a cover. Numerous other sites offer affiliate discounts from about 5 to 10%. As a Google Nexus device there is zero bloatware and the Android updates have been available up through 6.0 (Marshmallow), This is the brightest display out there, and includes Gorilla Glass, retina-class resolution and GPS. The only thing I'd add to it is anti-reflection film because the screen is glossy.

Key word being your. But I appreciate the offer nonetheless.
O sorry
There's still a great deal at Groupon for a Nexus 7 2013 for $110 which includes a cover. Numerous other sites offer affiliate discounts from about 5 to 10%. As a Google Nexus device there is zero bloatware and the Android updates have been available up through 6.0 (Marshmallow), This is the brightest display out there, and includes Gorilla Glass, retina-class resolution and GPS. The only thing I'd add to it is anti-reflection film because the screen is glossy.
Yea I user to have a nexus 7 2013, but I was in the market for a new tablet, is currently using my LG g3, works great until the temp rises and the phone shuts itself off, I also got powerdirector for Android the pro version so I can edit videos on the go

Reactions: Reed L
I have an LG G3 that I couldn't use with my P3S. The Go app kept disconnecting with the copter. Not fun flying without FPV. I then bought a K1 but seems like I wasted my money as this one I could only get to cooperate with the Go app was by disabling Google Play services. With this disabled I can't really do anything else (Googlewise). Can't even use cached maps, visit Play Store, etc. Only benefit is the HDMI output.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj