Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Nvidia shield k1 back to stock on Amazon

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Guillermo Barreiro, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Guillermo Barreiro

Hello guys, I order an nvidia shield k1 firm. Amazon a few days ago and finally is back on stock, it was like 1 weeks out of stock, so if anyone was thinking about getting one for the Phantom, is a great deal 199 and you get a promotional code for 15usd in office 365

#1 Guillermo Barreiro, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  2. bbfpv

Key word being your. But I appreciate the offer nonetheless.

3. Fat City

There's still a great deal at Groupon for a Nexus 7 2013 for $110 which includes a cover. Numerous other sites offer affiliate discounts from about 5 to 10%. As a Google Nexus device there is zero bloatware and the Android updates have been available up through 6.0 (Marshmallow), This is the brightest display out there, and includes Gorilla Glass, retina-class resolution and GPS. The only thing I'd add to it is anti-reflection film because the screen is glossy.

4. Guillermo Barreiro

O sorry
    Yea I user to have a nexus 7 2013, but I was in the market for a new tablet, is currently using my LG g3, works great until the temp rises and the phone shuts itself off, I also got powerdirector for Android the pro version so I can edit videos on the go

Reed L likes this.
  5. RadRich

I have an LG G3 that I couldn't use with my P3S. The Go app kept disconnecting with the copter. Not fun flying without FPV. I then bought a K1 but seems like I wasted my money as this one I could only get to cooperate with the Go app was by disabling Google Play services. With this disabled I can't really do anything else (Googlewise). Can't even use cached maps, visit Play Store, etc. Only benefit is the HDMI output.