Nvidia K1 help

Reaction score
I have a phantom 4 and previously a 3 pro which I used a galaxy tab A with. Now I bought the Nvidia to use with my 4 as the tab A won't recognize the aircraft. I've tried the Nvidia about ten times and it crashes every time I fly. I have been using my iPhone 7 now and it's great. I did buy Litchi for both platforms also and same result. Any ideas or help? I like the tablet but hate the crash.

If you are running Nougat 7 in the Nvidia then that is the problem. Nougat and Go 4 do not mix. That is all I know!

If you are running Nougat 7 in the Nvidia then that is the problem. Nougat and Go 4 do not mix. That is all I know!
Olefolks is correct, if your K1 is brand new it may be already running Nougat which DJI Go 4 app crashes on. If you back the OS down to Marshmallow, it should run with no problems. I had nothing but troubles running my K1 after upgrading to Nougat, and after I went back to Marshmallow, no more problems.)

Its a pain to do it but worth the effort. Search on the DJI forum about it and there's explicit instructions on how to do it, again it'll be worth the effort. You just have to always refuse the Update OS notification whenever you power it up going forward.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl