Nvidia K1 battery discharge

Reaction score
Charged up my K1 last night, (100%) and this morning it shows 82% after being OFF all night.
Any ideas what's up w/that?

I run " 360 Security" on mine, it has an app killer and a boost that kills everything. Then I run it in airplane mode when I'm not using it and it stays charged. Before I installed that, I had the same problem.

lollo or marsh... dunno, I have android 6.0.1, software 1.2
I DL'd 360 security & cleaned. Hope everything still works. :)
Thanks guys.

Reactions: Reed L
360 Security definitely helps battery discharge. I "force stop" some of the apps, but they come back on next time I fire up the K1. Is there a way to permanently get rid of the useless apps?

I turned on my shield tonight, it's been sitting unplugged but charged for almost 2 weeks and it was still at 98% fully charged. Even when I leave it on with the lid closed, it stays charged and this is with the latest K1 update. jfyi :)

I turned on my shield tonight, it's been sitting unplugged but charged for almost 2 weeks and it was still at 98% fully charged. Even when I leave it on with the lid closed, it stays charged and this is with the latest K1 update. jfyi :)

I received my shield K1 2 days ago, it was on lollipop I fully charged it to100%, shut the power off and left it over night next morning it was 82% ,so I installed the latest FW marshmallow, last night I switched it off at 91%, this morning it was 87%, so what did you do to get hardly any loss for 2 weeks?

I simply shut it off... I use 360 security and shut off all of the apps but when I power down and shut it off, that shouldn't matter. It stays charged with the power off... I charged it up last night so that it's ready for today's flight as always but I haven't had a random discharge issue at all after a complete power down. If I simply close the cover and leave it running without closing the apps it will drain it but 360 Security does a good job of shutting off all of the running apps in the background.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub