Nvida shield

Reaction score
Tried to install DJIgo in my new PSS. not working, locks out. So I contacted DJI and she informed me that my Nvida Shield K1 was not an acceptable device, so this is why I cannot install.
I purchased this tablet on the recommendations of forum members. What gives? Jerry

It's not a device recommended/supported by DJI. However, many people have had a great experience using it.

I just installed the latest version of DJI GO on my Nvidia Shield K1 yesterday from the Google Play store.

What exactly do you mean by it locks out when you try to install it?

Same here with my K1... no problems installing/updating/using.

When I get to the accept the terms page, nothing else happens. I cannot complete the install. Just locks up.

I run the go app on my k1 no issues. Maybe wipe it clean and try again?

I just installed the latest version of DJI GO on my Nvidia Shield K1 yesterday from the Google Play store.

What exactly do you mean by it locks out when you try to install it?
I un-installed the app. and reloaded. By locking up, I get half way through the install and it just stops, cannot complete the install. I also posted on the PSS general section. Thought I'd get more lookers here.Jerry

On the PSS general section you commented about failed steps that would be taken after an install. First an app has to be installed before you can log the app onto your DJI registration.
I believe you can register an account on a PC. This is not the same as activation.

My K1 was working fine, but lately it won't connect to the P3P. Not a big issue since I use Litchi all the time. If I need an IMU calibration or something, I'll use my iPad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.