Nuclear Power plant Drone film- from a Legal distance

Reaction score
Some places you can film some you cant But this place you can. sunset was amazing
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can see more of the power plant on Google Earth then one can in you video. So why even mention it?

I recently filmed the Ivanpah Solar Plant near Primm Neveda, but I would not attempt to do the same a ANY nuclear power plant. I was very cautious at Ivanpah but there's no way I'd even try it at a nuke plant. I don't want a cell in Guantanamo.

Brian

You can see more of the power plant on Google Earth then one can in you video. So why even mention it?
Not sure what you mean? I filmed a power plant from a distance and found a wonderful capture of sun. if you dont see that it ok

I recently filmed the Ivanpah Solar Plant near Primm Neveda, but I would not attempt to do the same a ANY nuclear power plant. I was very cautious at Ivanpah but there's no way I'd even try it at a nuke plant. I don't want a cell in Guantanamo.

Brian
Hi yes I watched your video and said it was like watching close encounters of the 3rd kind or somthing like that. aliens. Yes you cant fly to close but if you get a nice capture like you did in your video then your are given that message out. Pilots know this. capture is second to safety at times. thanks for watching

Not sure what you mean? I filmed a power plant from a distance and found a wonderful capture of sun. if you dont see that it ok

Point was no one would have known those those building were even part of a power plant if you hadn't mention it.

"Some places you can film some you cant But this place you can." Of course meaning the power plants.

Yes the sunset was amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan