Note 4

Reaction score
I have been running my Note 4 with the P3P, has anyone else used one I see a lot of Nvidia, Ipad but haven't seen a review or anything on the Note. I have had a couple app crash issues but flew yesterday no prob. I looked into the Shield but the Note runs the same operating system Lollipop. Screen size of course is smaller but if I get the HDMI out I'll try to pick up some cinemizers. I have a Ipad air first gen, good screen size but I think the 7 chip set just isn't as good as the air 2 A8. Would love to hear anyone's opinion of the Note 4.

Thanks

I have been running my Note 4 with the P3P, has anyone else used one I see a lot of Nvidia, Ipad but haven't seen a review or anything on the Note. I have had a couple app crash issues but flew yesterday no prob. I looked into the Shield but the Note runs the same operating system Lollipop. Screen size of course is smaller but if I get the HDMI out I'll try to pick up some cinemizers. I have a Ipad air first gen, good screen size but I think the 7 chip set just isn't as good as the air 2 A8. Would love to hear anyone's opinion of the Note 4.

Thanks
I have been using the Note Edge, which is basically the same. Haven't had any app crashes or any other problems. I just got a Shield only so I can have a bigger screen.

Note 4 got laggy after an update was frustrating, wanted a bigger screen so went with the iPad Air 2 lte for built in gps 16 gigs. Wish I would of gotten more gigs

been using a rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 4 since i got my P3P without any issues. Everytime i fly i have to close all the running applications to give the Pilot App more cpu speed.. Overall no problem, no lag, no crashes, etc.. i fly every single day using my 4 batteries and i really enjoyed it

I haven't shut any running programs down but will see if that makes any thing better. I really want the HDMI board then...well I'll see about something with HDMI in.

Thanks

I am using the note 3. I always close all apps and put it into airplane mode. Other than recent video signal loss after the last update I have had no issues.

So closing the apps are you looking in the settings and forcing the running apps to close. I have tried to close some for another reason and it says forcing may cause an error.

So closing the apps are you looking in the settings and forcing the running apps to close. I have tried to close some for another reason and it says forcing may cause an error.

No i just hold down the home button (or whatever the button on the front is called) and it brings up task manager where you can close any or all apps.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl