Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Note 4

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Sheets7777, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Sheets7777

I have been running my Note 4 with the P3P, has anyone else used one I see a lot of Nvidia, Ipad but haven't seen a review or anything on the Note. I have had a couple app crash issues but flew yesterday no prob. I looked into the Shield but the Note runs the same operating system Lollipop. Screen size of course is smaller but if I get the HDMI out I'll try to pick up some cinemizers. I have a Ipad air first gen, good screen size but I think the 7 chip set just isn't as good as the air 2 A8. Would love to hear anyone's opinion of the Note 4.

Thanks

2. Allezdada

I have been using the Note Edge, which is basically the same. Haven't had any app crashes or any other problems. I just got a Shield only so I can have a bigger screen.

3. Coldfire

Note 4 got laggy after the first firmware update. Who knows if they'll fix it.

4. vincey2kr1

Note 4 got laggy after an update was frustrating, wanted a bigger screen so went with the iPad Air 2 lte for built in gps 16 gigs. Wish I would of gotten more gigs

5. arvy55

been using a rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 4 since i got my P3P without any issues. Everytime i fly i have to close all the running applications to give the Pilot App more cpu speed.. Overall no problem, no lag, no crashes, etc.. i fly every single day using my 4 batteries and i really enjoyed it

6. Sheets7777

I haven't shut any running programs down but will see if that makes any thing better. I really want the HDMI board then...well I'll see about something with HDMI in.

Thanks

7. passive jay

I am using the note 3. I always close all apps and put it into airplane mode. Other than recent video signal loss after the last update I have had no issues.

8. Sheets7777

So closing the apps are you looking in the settings and forcing the running apps to close. I have tried to close some for another reason and it says forcing may cause an error.

9. passive jay

No i just hold down the home button (or whatever the button on the front is called) and it brings up task manager where you can close any or all apps.