Note 3 fit in the phone holder on PV2 transmitter?

Reaction score
Hey guys was thinking of getting the Samsung Note 3 and wanted to know if the phone fits in the standard phone holder that comes with the transmitter? Also for any that use the Note 3 with the Phantom Vision how do you like it?

Thanks.

asifm76 said:
Hey guys was thinking of getting the Samsung Note 3 and wanted to know if the phone fits in the standard phone holder that comes with the transmitter? Also for any that use the Note 3 with the Phantom Vision how do you like it?

Thanks.

My Note 3 fits perfectly. I've had no problems with the performance - however I've read of other people having intermittent connection problems.

The only thing I had to do to use my note was get a screen protector that helped with glare/reflection, and add a hood for shade. There a couple of different threads on this forum that discuss the various options for glare and hoods.

GneeChee thanks for the reply and the valuable info. Can I ask where did you get your sun shade/hood for the Galaxy Note 3 from?

I use my note 3, and I use the HDMI adaptor to feed my goggles without having to add an FPV transmitter to my vision. Make sure you put it in airplane mode, then enable wifi only. Fits good and works good.

asifm76 said:
GneeChee thanks for the reply and the valuable info. Can I ask where did you get your sun shade/hood for the Galaxy Note 3 from?

Well ... I didn't buy one. I had an old cardboard box that a spare vision battery was shipped in ... I just used that - cut it to fit my needs. Basically, I cut open the box, laid the Note down on it and started cutting/folding to shape my own hood - with side panels. The way I did mine, the clamp on the transmitter that holds the phone also holds the cardboard hood in place. I used tape to hold the sides of the hood in place.

I've read of other's here doing basically the same thing with construction paper or poster board from a local arts & crafts store.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20