Not working yet - photos included

Reaction score
Finally got the camera out and snapped a couple of shots of the system.
Hopefully they will look decent enough for you experts to comment on.
I show the ground end with the power on to show the BTU module light being red.
At this point, nothing else is powered up.

Attachments

• ph2-ground1.jpg
    ph2-ground1.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 566
  • ph2-ground2.jpg
    ph2-ground2.jpg
    720.1 KB · Views: 551
Not sure what you're trying to accomplish. The red light is correct. Can you give us more details so we can try to help you trouble shoot?

Read my other post -- "Still can't connect".
Do you have a ground station with ipad setup?
How did you get yours to work?
I have followed the steps correctly and my ipad app refuses to connect.
Not even the PC side will work.

I guess I'm confused at what you are trying to do? If you are trying to do this, which is hook u to NAZA M assistant here is a vid..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfsR17bP5Ac

If you are wanting to use GS-
-eliminate the BTU from the air end.
-hook air end into CAN BUS and make sure other end of ribbon cable from CAN BUS is in correct spot on the board in the shell, should say CAN
-connect BTU to ground end and power ground end and BTU with separate battery.
-make sure you have compatible iDevice and Bluetooth is turned on.
-with MC powered up, power on ground end with BTU attached, then start App on iDevice.

Remember none of the above should take place until you have updated all three (air end, ground end, BTU) with a PC and appropriate Assistants

Forget the iPad for now and concentrate on the PC version to eliminat any Bluetooth connectivity problems. Make sure you download the drivers from the DJI website, I had to do this because the ones on the cd didn't work. When you plug the ground end into the USB port you should see what port it is using on the top row of the running GS program then just hit connect.

I would agree. If you can use the PC/laptop for now go for it. It's a little more leg work but works for me every time. You can power your datalink 2.4z/BTU via the usb on the pc laptop your using. I also like to keep the main controller a few feet away from the pc. However, if you do not have wifi outside your house no biggie just map your waypoints in the editor and save mission. Once you connect the phantom, ground station, and main controller you can go back to editor click open and upload you're pre planned mission. If you need me to give you a step by step process just let me know and Ill jot it all down for ya. Good Luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik