Not to bad for repair

Reaction score
So I got the quote for the repair bill. Can't believe how cheap it is. Its £90 for a full repair. Half of the costs was £50 for the labour lol wish I knew what parts I needed before hand as I would have done that myself. Now have to wait a Month before I can pay lol but still.. Really happy
1492788703282.png

Reactions: RodPad
So I got the quote for the repair bill. Can't believe how cheap it is. Its £90 for a full repair. Half of the costs was £50 for the labour lol wish I knew what parts I needed before hand as I would have done that myself. Now have to wait a Month before I can pay lol but still.. Really happy View attachment 80866
Where did you send it?

Added, I see now, from a past post, did you post any pictures of the damage?

Thanks for sharing the total.

Added, Added, I found the pictures also. :)

Rod

Added, Added, Added..

Maybe I should just delete my post, but then it wouldn't be so funny. :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
Lol always like your post rod [emoji4] half of the costs was for the Labour which to be honest I don't mind as they will give it a check over once they have it. Mozzie67.... As soon as I get paid I will deaf go and get it repaired. Just in time for summer [emoji4]

You'll never find the parts available outside of a repair job as cheap as they quote for a repair. It would be nice if they sold the parts individually but many of those can't be obtained individually from anywhere.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1