Not sure where to post this question so forgive me if I'm not in right place

Reaction score
I'm looking to use a Walmart tablet with my phantom 3 standard. It's the nextbook 8 , its a cheap tablet but seems to play videos from YouTube and TV from PlayStation Vue really good. At $69 bucks I figure it's worth a try. Anyone have any experience with this tablet?

Last edited:
The things to look at are the specs. Processor type/speed, core count and RAM amount (Not storage memory). Here are the specs on what you are looking at: Nextbook Ares 8 Specs It looks ok, the amount of RAM is a bit light (2 Gb RAM is better). Here are some of the recommended devices: DJI Go App Compatible devices - Phantom-Four.com I use Nvidia shield around $200 and it works very well. Not buying a quality display device may be a bad choice as you are depending on it with your expensive drone.

Most of these tablets are all produced in the same factory in SE Asia and just have different names on them. The DJI GO app will run on most modern tabs. I use a cheap 8" Lenovo tab £50 here in the UK and it works just fine

I'm looking to use a Walmart tablet with my phantom 3 standard. It's the nextab 8
Try it out if you already own it. If you find it's too slow, try one of the recommended or commonly used devices listed here.

Going for a flight here as soon as batteries charge. I'll put a post here and let you all know how it goes.

Thanks again for the replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31