Not Stationary or Sensor Bias is too big.

Reaction score
Has anyone encountered this status error and is there any more information on how to resolve such an error?

The notification I receive when flying is the green lights blinking RED 3 times. This happens quite often during flight.

Would really like to know what exactly it is referring to. The DJI Wiki doesn't have any information and neither does the WWW.

Thanks,
btothemalm

btothemalm said:
Has anyone encountered this status error and is there any more information on how to resolve such an error?

The notification I receive when flying is the green lights blinking RED 3 times. This happens quite often during flight.

Would really like to know what exactly it is referring to. The DJI Wiki doesn't have any information and neither does the WWW.

Thanks,
btothemalm

I really just want to know if there is a bad part somewhere and if there are replacement parts I can throw at it in order to resolve the problem. It seems like a very vague warning message and no where can I find what it could be referencing.

My phantom 2 is doing the same thing. Have you found a solution? I have tried basic and advanced calibration, re-calibrating the compass, I too off my gopro and gimbal thinking it could be some interference, and I flew it in the middle of the desert thinking again..interference. None of these measures have solved the problem for me.

If you are in Naza-M mode, this would seem to indicate that you have 5 satellites or less...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4