Not since being a Dungeon Master have I ever

Reaction score
had to read so much material about the hobby I want to play before I can even play with it. lol.

Rules, regulations, old laws, new laws, legislation, dealing with strangers, conflict resolution...

/this thread is meant as a light, jesty vent in a tongue-in-cheek manner

Reactions: Reed L
you're very brave to admit you were a dungeon master... I am not ready to admit that.

Reactions: Sabalon
Man I remember when that game first came out, believe later 70s. I also remember the old Star Trek game that I am sure was written in Basic. Again it would have been in the 70s. Now we're talking back in the dark ages.

Any old-timers out there?

Man I remember when that game first came out, believe later 70s. I also remember the old Star Trek game that I am sure was written in Basic. Again it would have been in the 70s. Now we're talking back in the dark ages.

Yep!
Old Fart Fliers.

Thanks - I didn't want to resurrect the thread as it hasn't had any action since last June. Didn't want to give any old ones a heart attack. Thanks

Oh, no, that's the join date. heh. I used to think that, too, but the actual post date/time is in the post itself. A bit convoluted.

And, on topic, now that I'm thinking about it we did have that time in the 80s when we were all considered demonic and had a huge media blitz against us...hmmm....seems familiar.

Oh, no, that's the join date. heh. I used to think that, too, but the actual post date/time is in the post itself. A bit convoluted.

And, on topic, now that I'm thinking about it we did have that time in the 80s when we were all considered demonic and had a huge media blitz against us...hmmm....seems familiar.
I think I'm reading it correctly but help me if I'm wrong. I'm a newbie. It appears the first post in Old Far Fliers was in May 2015 and the last post, #140 in June of 2015. No?

I think I'm reading it correctly but help me if I'm wrong. I'm a newbie. It appears the first post in Old Far Fliers was in May 2015 and the last post, #140 in June of 2015. No?
My apologies. I misread the reference..I'm dumb. :)

My grandmother asked her friends grandson if he played D&D since she knew I loved it, and the other grandmother piped in that it was the devil's game. Think some respect was lost that day. Ah memories

I'd never admit to being a..... (Rolls d100, looks at chart) game-master, (rolls d10) with a quadcopter. (Uses quad to roll d20 gets a 1) oh no compass error you loose your phantom!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

had to read so much material about the hobby I want to play before I can even play with it. lol.

Rules, regulations, old laws, new laws, legislation, dealing with strangers, conflict resolution...

/this thread is meant as a light, jesty vent in a tongue-in-cheek manner
What the hell is a "dungeon master" the only dungeon master I know of was in amsterdam and I had to pay a lot of money for that experience!!

Reactions: Fplvert and bbfpv
What the hell is a "dungeon master" the only dungeon master I know of was in amsterdam and I had to pay a lot of money for that experience!!

And worth every euro ...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

First game I had was for Commodore 64 called "Raid over Moscow"

Reactions: shorttimer
Friend of mine had that on his C64. Loved playing it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Took ages to fly out of the hanger without being blown up [emoji3]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31