Not showing warnings in flight log

Reaction score
Alright, i had a flight of just over 17,600ft came home and all was good. I realized during the flight the SD card was not in the bird, but I was already on my way.

For the next flight I found an extra SD card laying around and decided to use it. I have heard conflicting reports before about changing out the SD card and having problems. I put in the new SD card and took flight. within 1minute of being in the air I got a warning of safe to fly no GPS and it flashes yellow at me. It quickly went away and I went on my way. I then flew down a little further and the same thing happen, at this point I put the bird into ATTI mode and started to flying it back to me worrying about the worst. Once I got it to me, I hand caught it and got a compass warning, mind you I caught it right next to my truck. But none of these warning appear on the flight log. Why would that be?

Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

For the next flight I found an extra SD card laying around and decided to use it. I have heard conflicting reports before about changing out the SD card and having problems.
.... But none of these warning appear on the flight log. Why would that be?
I've never heard of problems switching SD cards.
I have 6 different ones and use a new one for each battery without any problems.
The only problem you would have flying without the card would be that you couldn't record any images.
The warnings appear to have been false alarms.

You found an extra card laying around? What was on it before?
Did you format the micro sd card in the drone before you took off?

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj