Not mine, saw this on Facebook

Looks like he crashed or dropped it. I don't think it came that way. There is no decals or plastic on anything in that box. I hope crashed. Hopefully it's strong enough to withstand a drop.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hope he had DJI care !!

Just read more of his Facebook post, apparently prop connection split in two on first flight and it nosedived

Ooch. They have a new prop design... Is that design flaw, or manufacturer defect?? (Or did the prop split as he backed into a wall?)

Anyway it happened, it sucks plain and simple. I never like to see a Phantom go down, especially a new one...

Maybe he forgot what mode he was in while testing the collision avoidance system.

Just read more of his Facebook post, apparently prop connection split in two on first flight and it nosedived

Dude, that's pretty interesting. I wondered about the new method of securing props and questioned why they would use plastic on top of the motors.

Phantom 4 user group on Facebook pretty interesting threads like here

I think prop strikes could weaken the plastic prop mount and increase chances of failure. I would hate to think that it was a stress fracture of the mount.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers