not hearing homepoint has been updated voice or low battery warning

Reaction score
i have a p3p and when i use the dji go app(im using 2.7.2)im not hearing the homepoint has been updated voice or or the voice telling me low battery warning..can someone help me with..thanks

Turn the volume up on your mobile device.

I do get messages, my altitude, distance, battery levels, but, for some reason, no longer -Home point recorded.
I can see my blue home point, & I;ve tested it out, my bird does comes right home.
Both- DJI Go & Litchi

It's hit or miss for me too. I found that if I keep waiting, eventually she says it. But sometimes not.

Are you moving to another location or always starting at the same place? If your always starting at the same place and the blue dot is where your at maybe it doesn't announce it. I don't even listen for it as long as it shows me where blue dot is and it's close to where I'm at.

thanks guys...i took the bird out today and it worked fine..really had to listen as the speaker is on the side of the tablet...thanks again

thanks guys...i took the bird out today and it worked fine..really had to listen as the speaker is on the side of the tablet...thanks again

If your tablet has an earphone jack, you may want to try some earbuds. I wear earbuds with my iPad, and hear all the alerts that I would normally miss. I use just one earbud most of the time, but in noisy areas I will use both.
Just a suggestion.......[emoji106]

I've just had my first flight using litchi today, when I was testing it out in home I got the voice telling me all the info at start up but it's only when I flew today I got a shock when it repeated it every 20 seconds LOUD , (now set at 90s) after I landed I realized that all I had to do was to turn down the volume on the tablet,(now done) other than that the RTH works ok the compass was 100% now for some of the other features next flight, also was well pleased with the google maps that I missed when using DJI GO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20