Not hearing "home point set"??

Not stupid at all. Consider there are 20+ entries to your post. It appears it could have been several things. You were fortunate in that it was the simple solution.

Bob

Hey TerenceM do you use a cable to connect to the iPad. I'm assuming you have P3S?

I have both a Standard and an Advsnce. The stsndard doesn't use a cable, just wifi.

Thanks. That topic still confuses me, why do the "better" models i.e. Advanced and pro need a direct connection?

Directly wired is faster and more reliable than wifi. You don't get as much video break up as you do with wifi. If you rake the bird out say 1000 feet wit wifi the video on your device can start to freeze especially if you're in a metropolitan area with a lot of interference.

Flying with Litchi, I;m not hearing home point set either, although I see it on my map & RTH works I know. I do hear the Litchi girl saying- altitude, battery condition, etc, just not home point set anymore.

Have you heard the Litchi girl announce home point set in the past?

P3 Standard and prior are the only DJI birds that uses wifi. All others use the lightening cable

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers