Not hearing "home point set"??

No iPhone 6plus, I always used to hear it when I used the simulator, not sure I hear it in actual use now?

Not familiar with airport mode? I'm in the basic F mode
Airport mode shuts all apps down while dji in use cuts out extra interference,,mine used to talk heaps aswell,,calibrate compass ,,it might wake up

Really? The home point is set from the GPS from the AC.... I'm pretty sure my home point gets set when I have no cellular connection in the middle of nowhere, even when there is no map loaded.
Fact.

Airport mode shuts all apps down while dji in use

No it doesn't, it just shuts off any radios — Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and cellular functions.

Turning off cellular may be a good idea to avoid incoming calls during flight, but you might want cellular data for maps, and depending on the model of drone you're using you may need Wi-Fi to fly.

No it doesn't, it just shuts off any radios — Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and cellular functions.

Turning off cellular may be a good idea to avoid incoming calls during flight, but you might want cellular data for maps, and depending on the model of drone you're using you may need Wi-Fi to fly.
Sorry sorta meant that but did not explain properly:(i got away from wifi so i didnt take into account what phantom he was flyin

It's airplane mode not airport mode. [emoji1] Make sure you're not connected to a Bluetooth speaker. That's happened to me a few times.

Last edited:
Airport mode on your IPhone

You mean airplane mode

fb3abc7905e481221ed33ede934062de.jpg

I use an ipad with wifi only and always hear the home point set. I try to cache the map where Ill be flying so that I can see the map. There have been times when I haven't cached the map and still get the voice prompt; I just don't see the map. I have however not had the volume turned up which of course you wouldn't hear it. Anyway, glad you got it to work.

I'm also using iPhone 6s+ along with my p3s and recently noticed that I'm not hearing home point set, and have to visually check it has been set. I haven't changed any of the settings and make sure the volume is up, so not quite sure why I'm not hearing it either

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20