Not getting second set of blinks for home lock

Reaction score
Very often when I fire up the Phantom, I get the usual warm up yellows then a series of green blinks for course lock, then the pattern of greens and reds until enough satellites are found. After that I only get two slow green blinks indefinitely. If I disconnect the battery and reconnect, I get both course lock and home lock pattern. I have tried switching s2 on and off multiple times but nothing changes.

syotr said:
Very often when I fire up the Phantom, I get the usual warm up yellows then a series of green blinks for course lock, then the pattern of greens and reds until enough satellites are found. After that I only get two slow green blinks indefinitely. If I disconnect the battery and reconnect, I get both course lock and home lock pattern. I have tried switching s2 on and off multiple times but nothing changes.

I had a similar prob with my brand new PV2. You have to flick the S1 switch not the S2. The one on the right of the controller.
Then i hooked up the PV2 to the DJI assist and did the upgrade and everything now works as it should. I get the green GPS lights then i flick S1 8-10 times and get the solid yellow, then i do the compass calibration, back to solid green and I'm away.
Try flicking the S1 if that get you no where try hooking up to the assist and update.

michaeljp said:
syotr said:

I had a similar prob with my brand new PV2. You have to flick the S1 switch not the S2. The one on the right of the controller.
Then i hooked up the PV2 to the DJI assist and did the upgrade and everything now works as it should. I get the green GPS lights then i flick S1 8-10 times and get the solid yellow, then i do the compass calibration, back to solid green and I'm away.
Try flicking the S1 if that get you no where try hooking up to the assist and update.

You shouldn't be "away" when you get solid green, this means its waiting for vertical compass calibration steady flashing green means "away" you go.

Your probably right Madwak. Im only new to this swell and they may well be flashing. AS i have tried the return to home feature by turning off the controller and it does fly home and land. But is the rest of my answer to the OP correct?

syotr said:

When you get two greens indefinitely -it's perfect to fly it's in GPS mode. If you flip switch to center you should get yellows indefinitely which is atti mode. You won't get home lock or course lock patterns because Phantom is not 10 meters (30ft) away - research your manual.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj