Not enough green flashes on Phantom 1.1.1

Reaction score
Went to the park early to do some flying. Lucky me...park empty. Anyway. When I first power up the quad, I get the
normal green flashes along with red. As the red flashes reduce to none I get a long green rapid flashing and more slow green flashes and then long green rapid flashing again and then to the normal slow green flashing. Then secure battery and fly. This morning I only got the first long green flashing after the power up. I never saw the second one. I thought I may have missed it. Well, I took off and the quad in gps would not hold position very well. I also had done compass dance. I brought it in and powered it back up again, got the second long green flashing , another compass dance and all was fine. On the first try when in homelock it wouldn't come back. That's when I brought in back in to do it over. Flew second pack..no problems. I don't know why it happened. First time I have seen that.

If my 1.1.1 doesn't do the multiple green flashes in a row to indicate its home position, I always unplug the battery and start again.

Sometimes I ahve to wait up to 2-3min for the green red red to turn green red green red (or just green green green )when it will allow home position.

Just unplug and try again.

Mine generally is ready to fly in about 1 minute. First power up takes a bit longer. Next battery goes faster if in same area. That was the first time I didn't get the second set of long green flashes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers