Not DJI Intelligent Battery

Reaction score
When I plug in the freshly charged battery, it gives me the, Not DJI Intelligent battery warning. Ive cleaned the contacts on both the battery and bird and still nothing. I've checked the springy connector too. The P2 powers up fine, but can't take off because of the battery warning. The battery telemetry on my monitor flashes between 12v and 0. I just replaced the shell, so I know that the internal battery connector is solid. My other battery works fine. I checked the battery with a meter and got over 12V, no load tho. I just bought a P4P and want to keep this as a backup, and rather not buy more batteries.

Unfortunately it appears to be a faulty battery if the other battery works fine.

When I plug in the freshly charged battery, it gives me the, Not DJI Intelligent battery warning. Ive cleaned the contacts on both the battery and bird and still nothing. I've checked the springy connector too. The P2 powers up fine, but can't take off because of the battery warning. The battery telemetry on my monitor flashes between 12v and 0. I just replaced the shell, so I know that the internal battery connector is solid. My other battery works fine. I checked the battery with a meter and got over 12V, no load tho. I just bought a P4P and want to keep this as a backup, and rather not buy more batteries.

Did you clean the copper info pads on the battery as well??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20