Not DJI......battery and....error

I've had this problem since going to 3.04. But there is no Gimbol and no IOS mini. Please help. DJI was mostly non-responsive.

Judderman said:
Have exactly the same problem..,stupid software update ruined a day of flying!

Tried downgrading, but it simply won't let me.

Angry!

You can downgrade the FC to 1.08, but it doesn't seem help. There doesn't appear to be any way to downgrade the P330CB firmware.

Downgrading to 1.08 actually fixed my issues. I managed to revert to an earlier firmware.

Forgot how much faster the phantom is on 1.08 - much better fun! Can keep up with things!

Opened up the Assistant Software when I got home from work and there is an 'upgrade' back down to 1.0.1.27

They've released a rollback, and it is working properly again :)

Agree - the latest version seems to be fully functional again. At least that's at reasonably fast turnaround time to fix, although it is surprising and disappointing that they let 1.0.1.30 out of the door with such an obvious bug. Very un-DJI.

Mine worked well yesterday with a downgraded 1.0.1.18, after updating to 1.0.1.31, still the gimbal didn't work, a box came to say update "Gimbal IMU to v1.8", only there doesn't seem to be an option to update!? Any help please, thx.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31