Not bit the bullet yet on mavic but...

Reaction score
I watched a lot of pre release videos and a lot of them had horizon tilt.

Another video appeared today and

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

More horizon tilt.

Bit concerning if thats the case.

Pretty obvious though out. From first few seconds.
Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 16.10.51.png

Reactions: DannyBhoy
That is disappointing. I hear that it can be reset, but this video shows it changing during the flight. Other companies seem to have solved this. It is a shame that DJI is still having this problem. I have a $70 GoodLuckBuy gimbal that holds a consistent level horizon and I have never had to reset it since the first calibration.

These are all going to be pre-production models and it's quite possible that the person flying did not do any adjustments. The P4 and even the P3 have software to correct this. I see no reason why it would not be in the Mavic as well. It was quite an issue for DJI and the P3 so I don't see why they would exclude it.

There is also a different site for talk about the Mavic.

The video was uploaded only today, so it is possible either way. I am hoping it is a pro type and been watching for new videos every day as deliveries are starting to trickle out.

As for the other site, I am not a member and will not be unless I buy a mavic, here is discussed karma, yuneek etc etc etc. plus all sorts of stuff, no need to join another forum.

Reactions: DannyBhoy
No need, Yea join em all , I did and you would see many you know all over them ;)
It's very educational rob :)
and funny too ;)

Yep and I will have a good one when mine arrives . OleReb I think I shall call it .
Kinda stay with the southern name theme

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan