Not Able to Post

Reaction score
I created this thread due to an odd issue I ran into only on this website. Apparently sometime between last night and this afternoon some type of server setting pertaining with the gateway basically corrupted it's cookie on my browser.

I'm sure others may be effected as well and in a bind not knowing what is wrong or better yet how to fix it. I did not see any way to contact the admin if having any kind of website issue.

If you are in fact having trouble posting to threads, or any uncommon problem, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Depending on your browser, open Tools/Options/Privacy/ remove individual cookies. A box will open where you can scroll to the "phantompilots.com" folder and select to delete it. After deleting the entire cookie, close the box and then the browser. Open the browser, come to this site and login once again. Everything should be good and back to normal.

Nobody was able to post here from about 12 AM to 4 PM EST. All seems to be back to normal now.

Glad I wasn't the only one.

On the topic of posting i want to start a new topic on the dpi ultimate flight v3 but don't know how to do this can someone guide me through. Sorry this is not the topic here but was the nearest thing i could find to posting. Thanks you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub