Not a P4 post but - YAY !!!

Reaction score
My "Spark Fly more" is on it's way to me. I preordered it the millisecond they opened up the option and it's now coming from not USA but from China !
I haven't seen any genuine 'in stock' sellers anywhere yet, I must be getting one of the first batch. :)

My alpine white fly more package is coming tomorrow morning :)

Reactions: MarcusKeeler
I was considering green at first, but white was the only option when I placed my order. I like the white too though :)

FedEx just delivered my package a minute ago :D

I here its a whole different game with the controller! Got me wanting one now. Its just so small and fast and nimble. I dont know though, the mavic aint much more than the spark with the fly more package and i wouldnt have it without the controller. Decisions, decisions!

Mines not coming until Tuesday, I ordered it the same time you guys did too.[emoji45] I suck at waiting....and where are my goggles I ordered two months ago?

Mines not coming until Tuesday, I ordered it the same time you guys did too.[emoji45] I suck at waiting....and where are my goggles I ordered two months ago?
My goggles say july 4th shipping date but that's what it said for my Spark too, so I'm hoping they also shake loose earlier.

I hear the head tracking doesnt work with the spark. Maybe it will come out in a future update.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik